luckycowshop
Friend # 1:  Can we have s*x?  Just once...
Me:  No.

Friend # 2:  Can we meet?  I miss you so much.
Me:  Yeah, we should meet.  I'll ask ****** to tell our friends to plan for our friends reunion this December.
Friend # 2: No.  Just the two of us.  I just miss you.
Me:  Err, what do you mean?
Friend # 2:  I got a crush on you.  You're so sexy.  We're mature people.  I know you're open-minded.  Can we meet?  You know what I mean.
Me:  No I can't.  And I'm not sexy anymore.  Bye now.  My baby's crying.

Friend # 3:  Heard you have a baby.  You baby is cute.
Me:  Thanks! How's love life?
Friend # 3:  I got married.
Me:  Wow!  Congrats.
Friend # 3: We should meet.  Let's go somewhere.  I'm good at bed.
Me:  Hahaha...  how's married life?  You have to earn more because you'll have a baby to feed soon.
Friend # 3: Wanna try me at bed?
Me:  Hmmmm hey!  Come on.  No jokes like that.
Friend # 3: I'm not joking.
Me: (no reply)

What's happening???  All of these conversation happends this month.  Those are old friends of mine.  I don't know.  Have I done something bad on my early 20's???  I didn't flirt with them before.  I got some more proposals.  But I would rather not put it in here.  I might get more if I put the unrevealed one on writing.

I'm asking myself, and recalling my being me before...

Or guys really ask their friends that way.  Is it normal for a girl to get such proposal from her friends?

My husband knows about those proposals.  I have opened it up to him.  Of course he doesn't know who the guys are.  I told my husband that I won't accept such thing.  Because I love him.  I'm happy to see a smiling face from him.
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. nobe Says:

    what? those weirdos are your friends? hahaha!

    love,
    nobe

    www.deariago.blogspot.com
    www.nobe112681.blogspot.com


  2. berrymumbling Says:

    @nobe

    yeah they are my friends. crush daw nila ako dati. hahaha


  3. What? No way is that normal behaviour from "friends", especially those that know you are recently married with a young child. Maybe someone nasty put the word out that you are "easy" or some kind of nympho, or spread some other kind of rumour that you sleep around? I can't imagine "friends" being so upfront to ask you just like that otherwise.


  4. Popcorn Says:

    I agree with Greg.

    You shouldn't even consider these people friends if they do not respect you.


  5. berryblitz Says:

    I really can't understand why they are like that on me. About the "spread some other kind of rumour that you sleep around", I don't think I sleep with anyone who proposes to me.

    Or maybe I'm too close to guys. But the topic is always computer-related when I talk with those them.


Post a Comment