luckycowshop
I self-proclaim that Sunday is my rest day. I know that buyers won't understand it, because they really thought online shops are actually 24/7!!! I sometimes try to be "20/6", but I got some angry buyers with such text messages like "kanina pa ako nagtetext syo, hindi mo naman sinasagot!!!" or something like "bat hindi ka nagrereply, parang ayaw mo ata ng may bumibili syo."

Most of those who inquired during Sundays, in my experience, they really didn't buy the product. They seemed so interested with the product, and they even found the price really good. They would say that they would pay the amount the next day. But I really don't expect them to pay.

I just hope that they won't be that rude. I just hope that they won't feel neglected if I wasn't able to reply during Sundays, or hadn't been able to reply the soonest they expect me to.

It's Sunday.


And to resellers, please, if you feel like meeting up with me for stocks, do limit yourselves on scheduling the meet up during Sundays. Do not tell me that you don't have time to meet with me because you have occasions and events to attend. Don't ever tell me na "Sunday na lang tayo mag meet kasi kakain kami sa labas, para hindi sayang ang oras."


In short, no meet-ups during Sundays as much as possible (for buyers). And for resellers, strictly no meet-ups during Sundays!!!


Note: May isang reseller na masama ang loob ko. Sobrang sama ang loob ko, kinikimkim ko na lang. Tinitiis. Value your supplier naman. Please pay. More than 10,000.00 php na utang nyo. Napakahigpit nyo pang buyer. Super strict kayo sa items. And tinitipid nyo ako dahil pag meet up, gusto nyo mag meet tayo kapag eksaktong lalabas kayo. Hindi lang buyer ang nivavalue, pati supplier ren, be good to your supplier.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment