luckycowshop


001

A seller that seems like trying to advertise her products in a wrong way.

She send a text message to me starting with a "Helo mam."  How the hell would I know who you are...

With a reply of question marks, she told me that I left a message on her Sulit account, on her st. dalfour lotion product.

I didn't leave any message from her account.  She doesn't seem confident while talking, when I called her.  She said it's not the best time to call her, because she's busy.  But she's online on her Sulit account.

And so she said to me to just don't bother about it, even if I told her that I had a history of someone using my online shop's name (a scammer).

I submit a support ticket on Sulit to check if there's anyone who had left a comment on that particular product or a PM maybe.  Sulit customer said that there were no traces of any comment or message.

So, she's just trying to get someone's attention, so she'll have a buyer?

To all those who would like to sell, never ever do this kind of technique.





0 Responses

Post a Comment