luckycowshop-onthego
I have learned my lesson. On network marketing type of companies, it's not to-good-to-be-true. A lot of people got rich (really rich) after joining network marketing. We can call it luck. But they work hard to achieve it. Hence, it is not to-good-to-be-true. I had joined an investment type of network marketing. It flopped. I really had a very big problem financially. I do not know what to do then. Another company told us that they will help us recover our money if we join them. I believed them. This time, it's not an investment type of networking. That is the start of everything. Dun ko nalaman about sa isang supplement na binebenta ko now. Kaso sadyang gago, tanga, bobo, or scammer lang talaga yung owner. Gago sya! At dahil gago sya, ayan, nakakabenta na ako nitong supplement direct sa manufacturer. Kahit problemado ako financially, kahit papaano ay natutustusan ko ang mga dapat tustusan. At habang tumatagal, palaki ng palaki yung income ko. So after ko matalo sa investment, eto ako kumikita dahil sa supplement. Pagnakalusot na ako sa loans ko, umpisa na ng pagyaman!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment