luckycowshop
Me: I'm back at work. Then after work, I still have to blog to earn more. Then I still have to take care of baby Ivan at night until morning. Can I do all those? I think I have to leave and say goodbye to all my blogs. I think I have to stop earning extra money.

Husband: If you can't, we'll hire a maid. Don't stop on your blogging. Your $150 to $250 every month is a big bucks to us.

Me: If we hire a maid, can she help me with taking care of Ivan? I think she'll be helping mama (mother-in-law) do the household chores, so mama won't be waisted since I'm back at work and can't help her now.

Husband: ...

Me: ...

Husband: Mama would take care of Ivan at night.

Me: I don't know. And I'm not sure if it's a good idea. So I won't be able to take care of my baby? I also want to take good care of him. He is my son.

Husband: Just don't stop blogging.
Labels: , edit post
3 Responses

  1. Pastilan Says:

    That's the beauty of having a family :)

    And your husband has recognized your blogging power :)


  2. berrymumbling Says:

    hahaha yes, and I feel very powerful!!!


Post a Comment