luckycowshop
I have so many things to write and say.  I have so many thoughts of anything that I wanted to write to this blog.  But with so little time left for myself, I can't update this blog.  I so so so much wanted to write everything to this blog, but they are too much personal, too much hate.

Maybe I have to let go some of those hates.  I just smile :)  Actually I frown first, then later after a few minutes, I'm smiling again.

I just hope I can send my thoughts through bluetooth.  I am kind of imagining things again.  But it would be a nice thing to happen.
Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. iceah Says:

    berry take time to go out with ivan para makasagap ng fresh air kasi kung hindi baka sumabog ka c: if you know what i mean. ako iniiyak ko tapos minsan nilalakad ko sa labas c: it helps really c:


  2. Pastilan Says:

    You are fortunte you experience pain. Some people do not have it, their souls will remain colorless forever. Your pain now will make you a better person tomorrow. Saan ba humuhugot ng creativity ang pinakamagagaling na artist sa mundo? Sa pain na nadaanan nila :)


  3. berryblitz Says:

    hahaha eh bakit palpak pa ren ako sa "creativity"



  4. berrymumbling Says:

    @iceah paanong "nilalakad sa labas"? as in namamasyal like sa mall?


  5. iceah Says:

    yup kung pwede na sya lumabas c: kasi yan gnagwa namin ni josh kahit sa malapit na pasyalan lang para may bonding kayo and malayo sa isip sa bahay c: it helps c: "take time to smell the flowers" c:


  6. Pastilan Says:

    @Berry Hindi ka palpak sa creativity, masyado mo lang ini-edit ang sarili mo kaya akala mo palpak


Post a Comment