luckycowshop
Me... on my celfone, texting  "bal" and then sent it to 222 for balance inquiry

Husband:  Who are you texting?

Me: No one (and then smiled)

Husband: Is that a male?  I'll kill you if that's a male. blah blah blah...

Me:  But why???  (smiling)

Husband:  Of course.

Me:  Do you love?

Husband:  Why would you text with another man?

Me: Do you love me? (smilingggggggg)

Husband:  You are my wife.

Me:  But do you love me?

Husband:  If I found out, I'll kill you.

Me:  I'm inquiring my prepaid balance.  (laughing and thinking... "So he cares.")

It feels gooddddd  =p
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Jean Says:

    Uuy, kinilig siya :)


  2. berrymumbling Says:

    hehehe syempre, try mo yan sa asawa mo =p


  3. Jean Says:

    I doubt if I'll get the same reaction. Hindi kasi siya seloso (not so much) or at least he does give a strong reaction when he does feel jealous. And so far as I know, trust naman nya ako.

    Kainis no ? :) Minsan, masaya yung feeling na pinagseselosan, haha! But then again, I'm glad that I won't have to deal with nagging questions.


  4. berrymumbling Says:

    hahaha oo nga pero buti na lang yung husband ko, parang pabiro effect na naglalambing =p


Post a Comment