luckycowshop
My husband had just came back from China. He bought me a polo shirt and a jogging pants. I look good on the shirt and pants. But...

Husband: Try wearing the shirt and the pants and see if it fits you. I bought those for you. Those are not cheap.
Mother-in-law: The pants, hmmmm it might me too long or too tight to you.
Me: (Joking) Maybe both!
Husband: Ma (referring to her mother), if it doesn't fit her, it's yours.

After wearing the shirt and pants...

Me: Wow, the polo and the pants is so soft and does fit my body. And I doesn't look fat wearing these.
Husband: Hahaha the pants is long. Ma, the pants is yours.
Mother-in-law: Oh no, she can use pins on the length problems.
Husband: No, come on, the pants is yours.
Me: It's okay. Anyway, I can't always wear them.
Mother-in-law: Hmmmmm...
Husband: Or if you (referring to her mother) like, we can give it to your daughter.
Mother-in-law: Yes, I think that's better.

Bad trip!!! The pants is for me. It's just about 3 1/2 inches extra long! I can fix that problem. Bad trip. Gusto lang talaga nya ibigay yun sa nanay nya. Shitttttttttttttttttt!!!

This is my "very personal blog", so I can do or say what I want.

Tang-ina!!!!! Lagi na lang ganyan! Shittttttt! Sa isip ko, bibili ako next time ng pants gaya nun. Kahit umabot ng libo, since libo ren naman halaga nung pants na dapat eh for me. Sinabi pa sa phone na may shirt and pants ako. Then pag dating nya, sa nanay nya mapupunta grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tang-ina!!!
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment