luckycowshop
Just a few days ago...

Hubby: We need to have s_x. But you might get pregnant.

Me: I think I should research on the different kinds of family planning techniques. I can't do the "counting" because I have irregular menstruation. And they say after the 1st one, I won't need to go and see a doctor to get pregnant.

Hubby: Go buy a condom.

Me: "I" would buy a condom?

Hubby: You go buy it. I don't know how. I don't know how to say that word."

Me: Okay...


Just yesterday at the Mercury Drug Store...

Me: Excuse me, do you sell condom?

Mercury guy: On that grocery counter.

Hayyyy nakowwwwwww. This is my first time buying a condom.
Labels: , edit post
9 Responses
  1. Jean Says:

    Haha! The things that you do for love ... ;)


  2. berrymumbling Says:

    yeah... but hmmm it would be my job to buy "that" thing from now. :p.


  3. Mitch Says:

    Oh my haha! Yun pala yung continuation? :p


  4. berrymumbling Says:

    Next week, bibili nanaman ako! Hindi ko pa alam saan ako bibili hehehe


  5. Pastilan Says:

    Bakit kaya tayo nahihiya bumili ng condom? noon ganun din ako, nahihiya, pero ngayon di na nahihiya, pinipili ko pa yung magandang tagabantay sa Mercury para doon bumili.

    Dapat proud tayo bumili ng condom kasi ibig sabihin we are enjoying sex and we all know that sex is the center of the universe :p


  6. berrymumbling Says:

    hayyyy ang tindi mo pastilan!!!

    kailan naman kaya ako masasanay bumili ng condom!



  7. iceah Says:

    hi i'm pastilan's wife welcome to our club hehe ;p


  8. berrymumbling Says:

    hahaha thanks... mukhang ako talaga bibili nun habang buhay ah


Post a Comment