luckycowshop
Buysit!!!  What a new year!!!  Kumain nga kami sa labas.  Kasama naman namin yung isang pamangkin ng husband ko...

--------------------------------------------

On Dec. 31, 2008 night...

My husband - Invited on some dinner parties.

My husband's niece - Sumama para makapasyal.

Me - Pinasama para maging "yaya" nung bata.  As in "yaya".

I need to carry the 4 or 5 year old kid all the time.  Kasi takot sya sa aso.  As in hindi nangangagat and cute na aso.  Pati yung sa toy dog takot sya!  Pag iihi sya, ako ren.

Pag-uwi, ako pa ren ang nakaupo sa likod!

--------------------------------------------

We'll be going to the party.  Nelson is driving.  There's me and the kid... So who got to sit in front of the car?

Conversation in Chinese converted to English as perfect as possible:

Kid:  I want to sit in front.

Husband:  Okay, Duwa (that's me) sit on the back.

--------------------------------------------

Then it's kind of raining a little.  So ako pa nagpapayong dun sa bata. Ako nag assist sa kanya all the way.  Pinayungan ko habang buhat buhat ko.   Ang bigat bigat.  Ano ba yan!!!

--------------------------------------------

The kid slept with us that night.  There's the bed.  And there's the "kutson" on the floor.

Mother-in-law:  (to my husband)  Ivan, I and Uy-Uy (the kid's chinese name) would sleep on the floor (sa kutson).  You and duwa on the bed.

Husband:  No, duwa would sleep with you and Ivan.  Uy-uy would sleep with me.

Me:  (On my mind) tang-ina mo!!! anak mo ba yan?

I'm blogging paid post worth $12.00.

Mother-in-law:  Uy-uy, come here.

Uy-Uy:  I would sleep with Uncle.

And so, my husband has been telling and saying that Uy-Uy would sleep with him.  But at the end, my mother-in-late shouts at Uy-Uy.  So I end up sleeping on the bed beside my husband.

Oh shit! What a husband!!!

--------------------------------------------

It's Jan. 1, 2009.  The whole family went out to lunch out.  We're all complete.  My husband and I, Ivan, my parents-in-law... and Uy-Uy again!!!  Her parents has been her to go home because they had ordered Jollibee.

--------------------------------------------

I don't think my husband got any earnings even a cent on Dec. 2009.  And I think he only earns so little last Nov. 2009.  And then so all my salary were spent.  About my 13th month, I just hope they hadn't spent all of it.

--------------------------------------------

Bukas, Jan. 2 na.  yung bata, sa amin pa ren ata matutulog.  Shit!!!!!  Tang-na talaga!!!
Labels: , edit post
4 Responses
  1. Popcorn Says:

    Frustrating nga :(

    Where are the parents while the kid is with you ? Ano ginagawa nila ?


  2. berryblitz Says:

    nasa baclaran, nag bebenta dun. pero the prob is, yung bata ang gusto manatili sa amin.


  3. Popcorn Says:

    Seems like your husband is very fond of Uy-Uy. Does he know how you feel ?


  4. berryblitz Says:

    I do tell him that he seems to love uy-uy more than sa akin or sa sarili nyang son. Then he'll answer with bad words and saying that of course he loves our son more than uy-uy. Then he would just ignore me, na parang bungangera ako or something.

    Ganyan ata pag nagkakaanak na ang mag asawa.


Post a Comment